• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saves all that faffing about with agents and references and such

Comment

I really should have asked him how much they're going to pay me, now I come to think of it

Comment

Still, as he's the guy who paid me a higher rate for this contract than I actually asked for, I'm sure he'll see me right

Comment

In his own words: "I've found that if you pay people more than they asked for, they tend to want to stick around."

Comment

A sentiment which I think entitles him to a whole bunch of bananas:

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Once again, I find myself all alone in TPD, it seems
              Your not on your own, I'm still around.

All the christmas cards are ready to go now.

I appear to already have everything I need to ice the christmas cake.

I've dug out the el cheapo christmas lights that I bought years ago from ASDA (back in my permie days) and they still work

And the bonus is that I have found four rechargeable batteries that I haven't been able to find for the last year, they were still in the Christmas stockings. (The stockings play tunes).

Now I have got time for some domestic duties, need to get some washing done.

Comment

I'm still here

Just been on the phone
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hi Gonzo

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                  (The stockings play tunes)
                  You listening, Carling?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    I'm still here

Just been on the phone
                    You got the wrong number again, that wasn't me

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Hi Gonzo

You listening, Carling?
                      Hi

Now I have put a load of washing on it is time to finish reading last week's Private Eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X