• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    FYI Cailin looks incredibly similar to a woman at my tennis club.. I even showed Mrs tay and she freaked out a wee bit. CM has a twin living in London, dont want to be alarmist, but she needs to have a chat to her parents.
    Tay, I am adopted so it wouldn't be beyond the relams of possibility...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I got it, if that's any consolation.

You have to remember these people from the peat bogs aren't so au fait with our cunning wordplay and pithy witticisms
      Oi you I'm just a bit slow....
      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Oi you I'm just a bit slow....
        It worked! She spanked me!!

Sorry sweety, I'm just looking for an excuse to kiss and make up

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Tay, I am adopted so it wouldn't be beyond the relams of possibility...
          Nah.... a twin sister? My "mother" left me with my paternal grandmother when she ran off - we all thought she'd gone to Australia but I have no idea... and have no great need to know either. Any woman who can abandon her child needs a good kicking!
          Ny "Father" fecked off too and we knew he'd come to England but I've only met him once....
          Thank God for my mammy and daddy!
          Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            It worked! She spanked me!!

Sorry sweety, I'm just looking for an excuse to kiss and make up
            Here you go luvvie
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'm back

what did I miss? Apart from 45k
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                I'm back

what did I miss? Apart from 45k
                Not much sweets....
                Bazza gets caught

Comment

The Exchange server appears to have stopped working, meaning I can't get any work email. Bliss...

Serves them right for using MS junk. I daresay they've sent an email to everybody telling us when they hope to get it fixed

Comment

Nah.... a twin sister? My "mother" left me with my paternal grandmother when she ran off - we all thought she'd gone to Australia but I have no idea... and have no great need to know either. Any woman who can abandon her child needs a good kicking!
                    Ny "Father" fliped off too and we knew he'd come to England but I've only met him once....
                    Thank God for my mammy and daddy!
                    Did not mean to get personal. Sorry bout that. But she does look incredibly like you. Same natural smile (that is the first and only compliment you will EVER get from me wench)

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
                      Did not mean to get personal. Sorry bout that. But she does look incredibly like you. Same natural smile (that is the first and only compliment you will EVER get from me wench)
                      Nah it's grand - can't say I am that botherd - my family now are more than enough for me to handle...

Ohhhh tay, I knew you were me mate
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X