• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luch was half of Pizza I brought home from restaurant in doggy bag. No way I could eat all that, it was supposed to be a lite portion. Sister ordered kid's portion of fish and chips and the fish looked like a beached whale. No wonder so many people are obese!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Much brouhaha down on the lawn where one of the squirrels is having a barney with the two crows, while an innocent pigeon gets caught in the crossfire - well, cross scampering

No idea what's happened to get them riled up, but neither the squirrel nor the crows seem willing to back down. It's been going on for about ten minutes now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Much brouhaha down on the lawn where one of the squirrels is having a barney with the two crows, while an innocent pigeon gets caught in the crossfire - well, cross scampering

No idea what's happened to get them riled up, but neither the squirrel nor the crows seem willing to back down. It's been going on for about ten minutes now
        You should set up a FitzCam and live stream the shenanigans, perhaps with live commentary like wot Big Jet TV does

Comment

Laundry being done.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

You should set up a FitzCam and live stream the shenanigans, perhaps with live commentary like wot Big Jet TV does
            I have thought about that, but I'm not sure what the neighbours would think about having a camera trained on them, with their comings and goings streamed to the world

Comment

With The Wife away, this morning Max and I went for a walk. Came back in, hung up the washing and went for a walk.
              Walked 6km to a hostelry, consumed some of the guest ale (Exeter Avocet), then walked back home.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X