• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning.

Sunday.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Grey.

Dire.

Wet.

Windy.

Sunless.

Chilly in here at 16.6 deg, 17 deg in the kitchen, 15 deg in the leanto.

997 mBar, 29.44 in Hg, 747.8 Torr, 14.46 psi, (down from 1007 last night), 71% RH (Lidl electric).

Meanwhile on the 22nd of November 2019 NF had a chicken leg for lunch, gave us a picture of the downstairs flat's destroyed door replaced with chipboard, then had a lamb shank for tea, whereas xogg was contacted by someone he'd worked in 2003 about some software he might have written, it transpiring that they wanted an updation of the needful doings.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 08:20.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all, Sussex by the Sea calling

Wet and windy, complete opposite to yesterday. Currently 15 degrees with a high of 18 expected. Barometer at 1010 mBar.

The family get together yesterday was good. Mum enjoyed herself very much but it remains to be seen how much she'll remember of it.

I'll be heading home about 12 and am not looking forward to the drive in this weather.

Comment

Invasion of the darn sister this week. Grrrr. Her positive atitude annoys me. Got on much better with nephew who stayed few weeks back, miserable git like me.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Lunch: sausages and bacon sandwiched in buttered white toast. It's about a week's calories in one go, but very nice

After wind and driving rain through much of the morning and early afternoon, it's suddenly started to clear up and is now turning sunny out there

Comment

Mundane laundry on

Comment

The drive home wasn't terrible earlier this afternoon as the rain wasn't too heavy and visibility was good.

Managed to get a reasonably decent parking space a couple of doors up the road.

Comment

Working...
              X