• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    Morning.

Saturday.

Dry.

Grey.

Sunless.

Chilly in here at 18 deg, 19.5 in the kitchen, 17 in the leanto.

1012.5 mBar, 29.899 in Hg, 759.44 Torr, 14.685 psi, (down from 1015 last night), 77% RH (Lidl electric).

Meanwhile on the 15th of November 2019 xogg shared that he'd become teetotal recently, and NF supplied more information about The Bike, while Morrisons had increased stocks of pumpkin seed bread, much to my delight and satisfaction, however LM had scrambled egg on toasted pikelets and was contemplating baking a large spud.
    whatever
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Still teetotal, almost. Had half a lager with my nephew at pub last night.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning denizens

Pretty sunny out, albeit with a high haze. It's expected to cloud over later though, with a chance of a shower around three this afternoon. There's a warning of thunderstorms, but who knows? It's quite mild at 20°C and aiming for 21°, with the barometers on the way down at 1007/1015mB

Comment

Working...
        X