• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of a socially deprived week ahead, ll1 at sister's for 2 weeks, no ll2 anymore, ll3 on holiday until 7th and no old farty things until 9th Jan. My little parrot parrot will boss me to buy some vodka.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Lunch: roast beef bap (wholemeal)

I still don't have much of an appetite, but feed a cold etc.

Then again, I've still got a bit of a temperature, so maybe I should be starving a fever?

Comment

Went to the sales today.

Ended up buying a sample of masonry paint.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I ended up watching a RI lecture on YouTube about sulphur today. I wish my science teachers were like the chap giving the lecture.

Comment

Late lunch / early dinner was chicken Kiev and chips

Comment

Tea has been KFC because it's easy

Sainsbury's will be here between 20:23 and 21:23

Comment

Sainsbury's arrived, a few minutes early if anything, so that's all sorted

I'm absolutely knackered by the simple process of going downstairs, putting some stuff in bags and bringing it up in the lift, then putting it all away. This at least confirms that not going there myself was the right idea

Comment

Hope the lurgy starts easing off soon, NF. My cold has been very mild, fortunately.

Comment

HWMBO is pleased with the new left eye that he had done yesterday. Complained a bit about everything being too bright. This one was more like chewing gum apparently and is more sore as a result when doing the post op eye drops.

Comment

Bored of TV but also not in the mood to read a book.

Therefore, am listening to Three Sides Live by Genesis. An album that reminds me of my Dad on Sunday mornings.

Comment

Working...
                      X