• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grab
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The

Comment

Pali

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          Pali
          Nice pali!

Comment

Got to say I’m really surprised no one beat me to it…

Comment

The opal hunters were back, and showing the usual variable but acceptable results. And later, new gold hunters; all of them seemed happy enough too

The Moon and Jupiter have both risen. Despite being in retrograde, Jupiter has edged just ahead of the Moon, but they're on different sides of the ecliptic so no transit

Early night now, in anticipation of waking up from being too cold at four in the morning and having to fumble around for the duvet after all

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Took me a while to get to sleep last night, due to the warmth I think, but once I dropped off I seemed to sleep very soundly

Sunny start out and already up to 15°C on its way to 27°. I may leave the blinds closed on the sunny side of the flat this afternoon, as it's quite warm enough over there. The barometers are down a bit but not to such a level as to make a difference: 1008/1015mB

Comment

Morning.

Tuesday.

Dry.

Sunny.

Blue sky.

Not so cool in here at 21 deg, 22 deg in the kitchen, 20 deg in the leanto.

1010.5 mBar, in Hg, Torr, psi, (down from 1012 last night), 76% RH (GDR hair), 78% RH (Lidl electric).

Meanwhile on the 7th of July 2019 it was warm, NF had influenced BR14 to purchase a slow cooker, and I was contemplating cleaning behind the tv, something that finally came to pass this year.

And after 3 attempts it lets me edit.

FFS.

Lunch: baked potato with cheese and baked beans, a red corner yog, bramble jelly and marmalade on slices of toast, 0.91*1.55 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: not much. Bit of Infinite Monkey Cage waffling on about AI & Blade Runner.

House roughly vacced with a half working upright & an orange Vax.

Tea: pea & ham soup with some Morrisons bread, a yog, some pear halves, 0.91*1.55 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: PM.

Colonel March of Scotland Yard E21 "The misguided missal (1955)".

Scotland Yard with the lugubrious Mr Edgar Lustgarten: "Inside Information (1957)". The Guy on the bonfire is actually a guy.

Goodness, it features Ronald Adam(s) who was a pilot in the RFC in WWI, was shot down by ?The Red Baron? and got his own back by being a Wing Commander in WWII as a data co-odinater during the Battle of Britain.

Joy of Painting. Some

Joy of Painting. Some more

Ghosts US.

Maigret And the Ghost 1994. It's off to Finland in this one. The Rover P4 is still at the carpark.

Probly Neil Oliver waffling on about the Neolithic on PBS.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 5 September 2023, 20:34.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Really need to find another contract - because I've become the go to bug fixer on this one....

Comment

Lunch has been the last bit of leftover KFC and a bag of BBQ Big Hula Hoops

And I've just realised that yesterday's lunch wasn't recorded due to the forum shenanigans that were going on, so for the record, it was a roast pork and apple sauce bap (wholemeal)

Very warm here now, so I've closed the windows and also pulled down the blinds on the sunny side.

Comment

Working...
                      X