• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Dunno what spec you're looking for but NF (IIRC) recommended this company to me yonks ago when I was looking for a new domain registrar and they do a variety of servery things: https://www.mythic-beasts.com/

Their customer service has been very good - responsive and informative!
    Yes, I use them for one of my domains and keep meaning to move everything else over to them

Comment

Links are finally up

And I also somehow found the energy to get the mundane laundry done and draped

Comment

I left ClientCo office at lunch time after the meeting I went in for on account of a rather debilitating headache. The lighting was too bright and the noise from the air con too loud, not exactly aiding recovery.

Back home in my dark little office, it took until about 5pm before I started to feel better and I'm still a bit fuzzy headed now.

In happier news, HWMBO is on his way down to stay for a week and a bit.

Comment

I'm glad it's bin day tomorrow for I have much to trundle following the weekend's doings

Comment

I have posted out my change of address cards to my Christmas card list. All financial institutions have been informed of my move, with the exception of Hastings Insurance because their website doesn't work and no-one answers the phone. So they currently think I live at some mashup of my old and new addresses.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I have posted out my change of address cards to my Christmas card list. All financial institutions have been informed of my move, with the exception of Hastings Insurance because their website doesn't work and no-one answers the phone. So they currently think I live at some mashup of my old and new addresses.
                Humans aren't necessarily any better. When I moved here, I went into the bank branch up the road to tell them about the change of address. They somehow managed to use the new house number with the old street name to look up the postcode, rather than doing the usual thing of using the house number and postcode to look up the street name, and as a result my account had the wrong postcode for ages

Comment

HWMBO will be arriving imminently so I have made him a G&T and removed the curry left overs from the fridge in case he requires feeding.

Comment

Headache is still being annoying. I could do with it shifting.

Comment

But at least I get a minor Om.

Comment

Working...
                      X