• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon denizens

Grey day out, and rain expected shortly, though it won't linger for more than a couple of hours. Currently 18°C which is as good as it gets, and the barometers are up a little at 1011/1019mB

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      EDIT: this was a personal pali post! 19691 items of drivel contributed to CUK

Comment

What a productive day!

All items on the list ticked off. I just need to remember to make the bed before bedtime.

I am pleased the landlady went for Farrow & Ball paints as it's so much easier to get a test pot that will actually match rather than try to figure out which one of a billion shades of "white" someone has chosen.

It's clouded over quite a bit, with some ominous grey ones, but still no rain expected.

Comment

Eeeh, bit pissed. After me walk, dropped in at village club for first time in ages and blokes I know there there kept insisting on buying me drinks.

Busy yesterday, meet up for bacon butties and coffee with local woods group then loony lady 2 art thing in afternoon.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The bed has been made!

Just in time to sit down and watch TdF.

Comment

Just in time to sit down and watch TdF.
              Glad there's no TdGB. Having to take a long detour cos of the London to Brighton thing a couple of weeks ago made me mad!
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Tea has been the rest of the other night's southern not-fried chicken, with fries and beans (as the beans were in the fridge and needed to be used up)

Comment

I am really quite sleepy but there's no point going to bed yet.

I am visiting ClientCo's office tomorrow so my bag is packed and my portable coffee cup prepped.

Must remember to set my alarm to go off a little bit earlier.

Comment

A personal pali for me to: post 56565

TV has been a full-length episode of The Repair Shop

Monday again tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X