• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dannii is looking pretty fine tonight

Comment

According to the Leicester Mercury we are under threat from an as yet unidentified strain of flu.

It appears to be a strain that hans't yet happened, though.

In other news, my cousin has apparently found me on Facebook; better go and see what he wants

Comment

Now shall I let them stop up a bit tonight in order for me to have a good sleep in the morning ?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          According to the Leicester Mercury we are under threat from an as yet unidentified strain of flu.

It appears to be a strain that hans't yet happened, though.

In other news, my cousin has apparently found me on Facebook; better go and see what he wants
          Was that in today's paper ?

I'd better keep myself away from the virus

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
            Was that in today's paper ?

I'd better keep myself away from the virus
            On the website, so it should also be in the paper.

It's a purely theoretical problem, apparently; just the Mercury whipping up a bit of hysteria on the back of an NHS planning exercise.

My cousin appears to have aged in the ten years or so since I last saw him. I assume I have, too

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              On the website, so it should also be in the paper.

It's a purely theoretical problem, apparently; just the Mercury whipping up a bit of hysteria on the back of an NHS planning exercise.

My cousin appears to have aged in the ten years or so since I last saw him. I assume I have, too
              I might have a look for my 2 cousins later..

Comment

Phew, that was close. Almost forgot to go on the lottery web site and pay my moron tax

I can now sit back and relax, waiting for the seven million quid to arrive

Comment

Hmm, I am seven posts behind you...

Comment

Time for an outburst of drivel, methinks

Comment

It's rather annoying when something in a trailer on the telly makes a sound a little bit like the start of one's mobile telephone's noise.

Comment

Working...
                      X