• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Might do something useful then... think through that smiley-parsing XSLT perhaps... I like XSLT...
    Actually, XSLT isn't necessarily the best way to get the smilies, as parsing text nodes isn't really what it was intended for.

Of course, I could use XSLT 2.0, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      There's a smileys scoreboard?
      Oh, bollocks. I'm NOT doing banananas for smiley stats.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Have to respect robots.txt, of course...
        Respect!

ROBOTS.TXT

Respect!

(why do we have to do this?)
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Of course, I could use XSLT 2.0, I suppose.
          My Windows laptop has all this proxy stuff already set up running in Tomcat, but the power supply lead broke, the battery went flat, and I haven't sorted it out yet.

That was over a year ago, when I bought my MacBook.

Wonder if I've got a backup... probably... I actually needed the proxy for testing a mobile version of the site, using live data, without any connection to the client's network - I was working from home.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            My shoulders hurt.

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

(why do we have to do this?)
              It's a nerd thing, just humour him
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

5 posts away
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

BTW Stu, I'm not ignoring your extensive list of computer-game-related injuries;
                  Oh! With all the wrist and fore-arm issues, I had assumed he just needed a girlfriend.

Comment

I've ordered Chinese in celebration of my forthcoming milestone.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      Oh! With all the wrist and fore-arm issues, I had assumed he just needed a girlfriend.
                      Haha, they're Wii injuries
                      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                      X