• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    A pali
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

A pali
      Nice pali!

Comment

FFS, just came back to check on the bloody pali and missed it. Too busy with bottle of gin.

Comment

A pali
          Nice pali.

Comment

It bothers me that I've missed both a pali and a zenchury today; and that in itself bothers me.

Comment

FFS. Getting a bit sick of the grind of life. Considering doing what 16 year old me wanted to do and signing up to go to sea. Not too old for it yet.

Comment

I think FFS sums it up nicely. End of yet another contract, possible new one, possible permie grind. No clear plan for how I'm going to get the family through the future.

Can't shake a feeling of dread and impending doom for a few weeks now. Not quite at the point of noose round my neck as I was a while back but not too far from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  @Mods : This belongs in Technical...
                  If I want a serious answer, I ask the people I trust in TPD.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    If I want a serious answer, I ask the people I trust in TPD.
                    Good luck with that...

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
                      Good luck with that...
                      Pretty sure my batch file will work, maybe with a bit of tweaking as noted in the comments therein

Comment

Working...
                      X