• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Made another random fridge contents omlette, this time using up the bacon I forgot the other day. Stuffed.

Tea towels, dishcloths and bathroom towels in the WM.

I may hoover. I also want to strip the bed linen so I can take the duvet down to the cleaners.

I'll have another cuppa first, though.
    That reminds me, I keep meaning to put a bedding wash on. Maybe today will be the day!

Comment

Smalls out of the TD.

Shirts into the TD.

Cottons into the WM.

Shirts out of the TD and roughly ironed and hung up.

Still raining.

In fact it hasn't stopped.

All that rain we didn't have earlier, well we're having it now instead.

The grass moss is greening up nicely.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Bed linen stripped and piled up ready for when the WM has done the towels. Regretting not using the "do the cycle in a normal human time frame, not glacial time" button.

Duvet dropped off at the cleaners. They're having a bit of a run on duvets so it'll be Tuesday before I get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Bed linen stripped and piled up ready for when the WM has done the towels. Regretting not using the "do the cycle in a normal human time frame, not glacial time" button.

Duvet dropped off at the cleaners. They're having a bit of a run on duvets so it'll be Tuesday before I get it back.
          Sleeping under old newspapers and a torn-apart corrugated cardboard box for a few days will make a change for you

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Still raining.

In fact it hasn't stopped.
            It's stopped.

Cottons in the TD which is doing its random number thing again.

Lunch: Heinz vegetable soup with Hovis seed sensations bread, ham and sweet chilli on same, red corner yog thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch: the other three sausage rolls with HP sauce and earl grey tea.
              a bit quiet on the incantations front today, but hey, - it's friday!

Comment

Fish finger bap (wholemeal) with red sauce for lunch. Made a nice change

Comment

Towels out and first bed linen load in (bottom sheet and pillow cases).

I remembered to press the "get a wriggle on" button.

It's comeover awfully dark. I was about to say, I bet it starts to rain just as the garage calls to say my car is ready. Then I heard the pitter patter of rain drops.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Sleeping under old newspapers and a torn-apart corrugated cardboard box for a few days will make a change for you
                    Yeah, NLUK can sleep somewhere else .

I was contemplating getting the spare duvet out but it's in a vacuum-packed thingummy that is a faff. Sheets and blankets will suffice plenty, I'm sure.

Comment

Loaded the bedding into the washing machine and set everything up, came back in and sat down, comfortable in the knowledge of a job well done. Then I realised I'd forgotten to press the start button

Comment

Working...
                      X