• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise bike done; no records broken but the green ring has been closed, so that's that out of the way

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Super Pali!
      Nice pali!

Comment

In getting ready to go out for a walk, my left knee and right ankle decide to start nagging. Hmm... Psychosomatic aches and pains it seems!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          In getting ready to go out for a walk, my left knee and right ankle decide to start nagging. Hmm... Psychosomatic aches and pains it seems!
          My right knee was grumbling a few minutes into the exercise bicycling, but gave up once it realised I wasn't stopping yet

Comment

Lunch, as foretold, was the last of the roast pork, with apple sauce in a white bloomer sandwich

Comment

Walk walked. Google maps says I did 1.9 miles, Fitbit says I've done 7,480 steps since getting up this morning. Aches ignored and we'll see how much I pay for that!

Now having a cuppa and a biscuit. Not sure what to do about lunch, it being a bit late for that now.

SpO2 97% / 76

Comment

Now having a cuppa and a biscuit. Not sure what to do about lunch, it being a bit late for that now.
                Obvious answer: more biscuits!

SpO2 97% / 76
                99%, 57bpm

Comment

I was going to say that it's nice and sunny now, but that was twenty minutes or so ago. Now it's gone completely grey, it's so dark I'm going to put the light on, and the rain is absolutely bucketing down

Comment

So I've made a nice pot of tea

Comment

I managed to dodge the rain, and it was quite sunny for a while, right up until the last few minutes before I got home. It was only a light spitting so barely rain at all really.

Comment

Working...
                      X