• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Reddit is something I've never gotten into but have often seen a few interesting things (usually when the meedja picks up on them) that has made me briefly consider a closer inspection.
    its ok - also there is actually non-CV19 news out there !!!
    Married

Comment

Maybe they too will start putting their rubbish in one of the neighbouring bins instead
      Yes, it occurred to me that this was more likely

Comment

Originally posted by wattaj View Post
        Oh good grief. Three pots of jam and no bread. Slim pickings for mid-morning elevenses.
        I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes for my elevensies

Comment

Exercise bicycling done

99%, 81bpm - the latter still a tad high because of the above

Comment

I had a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes for my elevensies
            I have some CNC's coming in my Tesco delivery on Saturday, there are some things you cannot do without and Aldi can do for 99% of our daily needs
            Married

Comment

Reddit is something I've never gotten into but have often seen a few interesting things (usually when the meedja picks up on them) that has made me briefly consider a closer inspection.
              It can be an epic time sink. I’ve lost whole afternoons and evenings to “just having a quick look” at Ask Reddit...

Comment

A nice doze whilst listening to the DSOTM cd of "Pulse".

I built that amplifier like a brick tuliphouse.

It's got massive heatsinks and independent power supplies.

It was very kind of 3M to provide those, back in the day, some 42 years ago.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Well I have created a reddit account.

My preferred username that I've had since 1995 was already taken. I really should have trademarked it.

Comment

The National Library of Scotland have selected me to participate in a card-sorting exercise to help them restructure the categories of things on their website

About twenty minutes’ online footling, and a £10 Amazon voucher will be mine

Not my usual rate, but I spend so much time on their maps site that it seems only fair to help them out. Plus, £10 is £10

Comment

On this day in history...
                      25 years ago today I made the first payment to Legal & General for the endowment on the first property I bought.

They've transferred the money into my bank today
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X