• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Drizzly.

Road seems rather quiet.

Tuesday allegedly.

<coughs>
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all Blue skies and sunny on the walk this morning.
      Having cancelled the trip to Italy next week, plan B was to go to Dorset on Friday and stay there for the week. This has been scuppered now too as The Wife (tm) offered for me to look after a neighbour's dog until Sunday.

Looks like i'll be spending my big birthday sitting at home in my underpants with a bottle of wine or three. Pretty much no different to any other day then.

In more positive news (for Brillo and his friends), I was supposed to be doing a solo acoustic set in a pub tonight, but that's been cancelled, so that's one less pain for them.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

Completely cloudy and grey here.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey overcast out but dry, and fairly mild at 11°C

Comment

Lunch just arrived. Fish cakes and salad.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Morning all Blue skies and sunny on the walk this morning.
              Having cancelled the trip to Italy next week, plan B was to go to Dorset on Friday and stay there for the week. This has been scuppered now too as The Wife (tm) offered for me to look after a neighbour's dog until Sunday.

Looks like i'll be spending my big birthday sitting at home in my underpants with a bottle of wine or three. Pretty much no different to any other day then.

In more positive news (for Brillo and his friends), I was supposed to be doing a solo acoustic set in a pub tonight, but that's been cancelled, so that's one less pain for them.
              Brillo has no friends. I HATE people.

But the gig could have been worse. You could have been doing a solo acoustic set in your underpants after 3 bottles of wine. Only LM is allowed to do that.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Brillo has no friends. I HATE people.

But the gig could have been worse. You could have been doing a solo acoustic set in your underpants after 3 bottles of wine. Only LM is allowed to do that.....
                Don't bring me into your sick and twisted fantasies

Comment

Panic buying post n+1

Just checked on the Waitrose Cellar website and the 25% off 6 bottles or more offer ends today.

I have dispatched The Wife (tm) to empty the shelves in Dorking.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I think you mean nightmare. After the Leeds meet up I needed extra councelling...

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Is that post specifically aimed at Brillo?

Just asking for a friend...

Comment

Working...
                      X