• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    dinner was chicken jalfrezi <the last of my sainsbury deliveries, had i known it was the last, it would have been much larger>

very nice.

with a nice sauvignon blanc <for a change>

tv is mastermind and UC, this being Monday

the world appears to be going with a whimper, rather than a bang
    Sounds like my wedding nights...

Comment

Only Connect : Mastermind : University Challenge

Monday night is Nerdy Night
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
        Only Connect : Mastermind : University Challenge

Monday night is Nerdy Night
        wrong order.
        what colour is the sky in your dimension?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          the world appears to be going with a whimper, rather than a bang
          Originally posted by T.S. Eliot: The Hollow Men
          This is the way the world ends
          Not with a bang but a whimper
          Written in 1925 before they'd invented the neutron & long before The Gadget came along to make it relevant.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Written in 1925 before they'd invented the neutron & long before The Gadget came along to make it relevant.
            thanks for the reminder

Comment

Back home again from our long weekend in Dorset.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I seem to have neglected to record the fact of a bedding wash this afternoon. Most remiss of me

Comment

Now watching the thing comparing Trump to Henry VIII.

Inneresting enough if I can just control my urge to shoot the tv every time he appears on it.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Dinner was some very delish pork medallions that I'd bought on special before the world went to tulip. Served with creamed spinach, creamy mushrooms, crispy wedges and roasted carrots and swede.

Very tasty.

Revised start date at new ClientCo is Monday which means HWMBO goes home on Sunday

Not sure if my request for a refund voucher for our flights to Tirana triggered the BA app showing the flights as being cancelled, or if BA cancelled the flights. Hopefully the latter as that means cash, kerching!

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Working...
                      X