• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too late for dinner?

just arrived in my hotel.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all.

A little chilly out but not uncomfortably so. Clear skies. Despite the light pollution I could still see some stars.

For some reason no T5 trains were showing on the departures board so I'm on the T4, T2&3 train with the hope that this resolves itself by Hatton Cross. I actually get off at T2&3 but I don't like doing the T4 loop to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Is it too late for dinner?

just arrived in my hotel.
        Never too late, if you're hungry.

Comment

It's seems the world keeps turning as it is now light in Manchester - which I am pretty sure this time last week it was dark.

Anyway it's overcast with a bit of drizzle in the air.

Happy Mondays

Comment

Morning all

Dark.

Dreary.

Damp.

Dank.

No current precipitation.

Sunless.

Grey.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I had to do the T4 loop in the end as I wasn't going to wait at Hatton Cross for 15 mins when the tube only stops at T4 for up to 8 mins.

The Power BI service is being annoying in that it spent 20 mins refreshing a report and then it failed with the complaint that too many other reports were updating at the same time. What the heck was it doing for those 20 minutes? ClientCo manager is laughing at me, which is fair. Too soon to get coffee #2...
              Last edited by ladymuck; 3 February 2020, 09:49.

Comment

Morning denizens

A bit of sun making its way through the patchy, thin cloud out there this morning, and already up to 8°C

Comment

morning
                  CBS in sunny sarf herts.

Comment

Morning all

3.45am and I’m wide awake. ‘Kin jet lag.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

In with the hoi polloi

One of the unWaged seems to have lost his latest (year old) updates to his CV.

Then again, I get emails based on a 7 year CV so WTF do I know?
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X