• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    can't be arsed, really. - charity shop, probably, if i can be arsed packing stuff up and arranging collection.
    i've still got half a garage full of surplus stuff 2 years later.
    Me too.

In fact the garage is all full not half full 18 months after selling the house next door.

In fact some of my sheds are full of their tulipe as well as mine.

Tea was spag bol which had festered in the freezer for long enough for the chili enhancement to achieve full effect.

Followed by an individual Xmas pud (Morrisons, 50p) and custard, all rounded off with 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

The evening's entertainment continued with E3 of Neverwhere, continued with a documentary about Michael Caine on BBC2W (which must be the first programme I wanted to watch on the Beeb for a long while), and am now viewing a thing on PBS about the glories of WWI and Turkey, the country rather than the tasteless flightless bird.

Ah, now we're coverning the Armenian genocide.

And the superb strategy that was Gallipoli.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 December 2019, 20:30.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      In fact MrsBP, baby bp and elder son will go there tomorrow. I may join them. Hotel is closed for a month.
      I am very unsociable so may not go. I will see. I may sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        the tasteless flightless bird.
        I love Turkey. And it is incredibly healthy.

Comment

In fact MrsBP, baby bp and elder son will go there tomorrow. I may join them. Hotel is closed for a month.
          sister-out-law and her boyfrioend only have one outgoing. Mobile phone bill. He works 7 days a week. So most of their money is saved.

In a few days they go to Dubai for a week. Then Mauritius for a week. Its okay for some.

Comment

sister-out-law and her boyfrioend only have one outgoing. Mobile phone bill. He works 7 days a week. So most of their money is saved.

In a few days they go to Dubai for a week. Then Mauritius for a week. Its okay for some.
            I would love to go to get the sunshine.

Comment

I would love to go to get the sunshine.
              Though my first marriage was in Mauritius.

Comment

Though my first marriage was in Mauritius.
                3 days before flying out I had a bit of a car crash. Wrapped a MX5 round a tree.

Comment

3 days before flying out I had a bit of a car crash. Wrapped a MX5 round a tree.
                  That was on black ice too. I was going to Brands Hatch to do motor racng. It was iced off. I crashed a few miles away. I was within the speed limit on almost straight piece of road.

Comment

That was on black ice too. I was going to Brands Hatch to do motor racng. It was iced off. I crashed a few miles away. I was within the speed limit on almost straight piece of road.
                    The passenger door ended up next to gear stick. Luckily ex-mrs-bp was not with me. She would have got very dead. And me very messy.

Comment

The passenger door ended up next to gear stick. Luckily ex-mrs-bp was not with me. She would have got very dead. And me very messy.
                      So I got married with black eyes. She was not best pleased.

Comment

Working...
                      X