• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pissing dahn 'ere as well guv'nor.
    all bleedin' day.

meh.

Comment

Lunch has been leftover chilli from last night with nachos and sour cream.

Currently cool and dry but grey with 8/8ths cloud cover, but not so cold as for Dog to need her coat for a post lunch walk.

Dog walked, she is now asleep in her bed under my desk, snoring gently, while I tidy up the last of the loose ends with client co. to allow for a quick getaway tomorrow.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        Lunch has been leftover chilli from last night with nachos and sour cream.

Currently cool and dry but grey with 8/8ths cloud cover, but not so cold as for Dog to need her coat for a post lunch walk.

Dog walked, she is now asleep in her bed under my desk, snoring gently, while I tidy up the last of the loose ends with client co. to allow for a quick getaway tomorrow.
        Update :Now almost dark and pissing it down.
        Last edited by DaveB; 19 December 2019, 15:38.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The rains came, extremely heavy to start with. Eased off a little now, but it’s extremely dark out

In the midst of all this, a jeans wash has been accomplished, so I have a pair that looks just-washed to mollify my mother at Christmas

And now I’m going to celebrate with a Wispa

Comment

Refilled the bird feeder.

They really do like that bird seed much more than the peanuts.

Tea was the last of the last batch of chili con carne which had matured quite nicely over time, with stewed apple and custard for sweet, rounded off with a sterling example of 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Once I've showered it'll be time for S5 E12, 13, 14 & 15 of Angel.

I have almost no memory of any of these later eps.

The deluge seems to have paused for a while.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Comment

Chicken salad for lunch

Comment

Mrs BP baked some vegan mince pies so the vegan visitor could have some.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Mrs BP baked some vegan mince pies so the vegan visitor could have some.
                    Naturally I had some too! Made with filo pastry. Yum yum.

Comment

Then dinner was lamb curry. It was only me, DD and baby bp.

Comment

Working...
                      X