• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First mince pie of the season. Ding dong merrily on high and all that

Getting misty out

Comment

i've had about two dozen, so far, only think i like about this religious/commercial consumefest.

<bah, humbug emoji>

Comment

I've had many mince pies this season so far. I think it's starting to show...

The fillum was rather enjoyable. We then went to Cave of Lanka, just over the road from Earl's Court Station on Hogarth Place. I have been wanting to pop in for a while and we were not disappointed. Another good local restaurant to add to the list.

Comment

Angel S5 E5, 6, & 7.

I'd watch E8 as well but I have to get up at fecking stupid o'clock to ferry people to Bridgend.

No good deed should go unpunished.

Why the feck the brave little soldier next door can't drive I really dunno.

Strangelove Towers are a mince pie free zone, though I suppose I could make some with the mince left by Strangelove Mater 5 or so years ago if I bought some pastry from Morrisons.

They turned out ok the last time I tried.

Ish.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

steak & widney + chips.

Yum

Miss S1 & S2 back at work.

washed down with famous grouse..

Just watching Magnum force.
            'there were 200 murders last year do you want to comment on that?'
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Finished S4 of The Wire: E11 A New Day (TV Episode 2006), E12 That's Got His Own (TV Episode 2006), and E13 Final Grades (TV Episode 2006)

Glad to hear everybody’s getting as many mince pies as they want

Goodnight all

Comment

Urgh.

Morning all.

Dark.

Cold.

That is all.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Not overly cold, suspect it's overcast but can't see as it's dark out

On the tube to the office, feels like it's taking forever today.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

what do you want now? eh?
                    The usual sympathy?

Or some stories like "call that an injury. when I was younger I crashed into a lion at 85mph. The crash ripped off my left arm. the lion ripped off my right arm. I still kicked him in the nuts and revived myself with a lovely cup of brown sauce".

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      fecking stupid o'clock to ferry people to Bridgend.
                      Awaits story in 2020 about bodies found buried in lime at Bridgend.....

Comment

Working...
                      X