• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to keep things ticking over

Comment

Tea this evening proved to be more of yesterday's roast lamb.

It was rather nice.

The sweet was stewed apple & custard but the custard boiled all over the microwave which pissed me off a tad, though it tasted ok when scraped off the glass dish as you do.

The 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea didn't disappoint.

Turns out her next door has a gearbox examination in Bridgend hospital on Wednesday.

To be there at 07:30 FFS.

I had hoped never to get up at 06:00 ever again.

The evening's first entetainment is S5 E2 of Angel.

Followed by S5 E3 & S5 E4.

All of which are improved no end by the presence of James Marsters.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 16 December 2019, 22:03.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I suppose I should post something. Even though my life is incredibly boring. I suppose reading this post will help a few posters sleep.

Watching stranger things on netflix. Dinner was Edwards of Conwy beefburgers. And pasta. Fruit for dessert. Mrs-BP cut the fruit up and put yoghurt on top. Low fat cherry flavoured.

Its hard to do interesting stuff when opening the front door exhausts one.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I suppose I should post something. Even though my life is incredibly boring. I suppose reading this post will help a few posters sleep.

Watching stranger things on netflix. Dinner was Edwards of Conwy beefburgers. And pasta. Fruit for dessert. Mrs-BP cut the fruit up and put yoghurt on top. Low fat cherry flavoured.

Sorry, what was that? I nodded off for a while

Recovery is a slow and tedious process, you'll get there.

Comment

HWMBO and I are watching MasterChef and, in between the back story dull bits, he's cooking up dinner. Some sauce made of bone marrow and stuff and there's a steak and some spuds/other veg.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

oh, stop whining FFS.
              all you did was fall off a bloody pushbike at <10 MPH.

try being spat into a tree at 40+.
              And your supposed to be iron man x3.

bloody woos.

Comment

dinner was the last of the provencal chicken, with steamed basmati rice.
                nice.
                and a nice sauvingnon blanc, all the way from OZ.

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Recovery is a slow and tedious process, you'll get there.
                    WLMS <- manly

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      WLMS <- manly
                      aye, WTS, but yer still being a woos.

Comment

Working...
                      X