• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch has been the last thick slice of gammon, quickly refried to crisp the fatty rind up a little, in a wholemeal bap. Very tasty and satisfying

Monkey Life is a bit heavy on the marmosets in this first half-hour. And it seems chimps aren’t that keen on scrambled eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Euston is practically deserted, Starbucks is open! The cockroaches of the coffee world.
      The Polish café is open, though for takeaway only. It’s usually really busy on Sunday afternoon with groups and families; I suspect they might not do as well if people are having to avoid mingling

Comment

Late lunch was a freshly baked part-baked roll with sausage and mustard.

Watching BBC iPlayer - Timeshift - Series 16: 5. Flights of Fancy: Pigeons and the British

Comment

I’ve previously been told I'm in a high-risk group, including via text message from my GP’s practice, due to being entitled to a free flu jab. Now they’ve changed the definition, and it appears I’m no longer in a high-risk group

Still, it means I don’t have to hide in a box for 12 weeks

Guidance on shielding and protecting people defined on medical grounds as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19 - GOV.UK

Comment

I am a long way behing tpd real-time.

Has anyone else the CUK cretin rating has started rising exponentially? If only there was a class of super users who could ban cretinous posters. Maybe we could call them mods or something?

No. Stupid idea. It will never catch on....

Comment

And I see someone has posted in technical asking how to test their web cam. I would love to tell them to contact Xeno. But I don't want a ban....

Comment

yes, we need a new subforum for Covid cretins.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                  yes, we need a new subforum for Covid cretins.

You okay old chap?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    And I see someone has posted in technical asking how to test their web cam. I would love to tell them to contact Xeno. But I don't want a ban....
                    Xeno? Wassat?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You okay old chap?
                      i'm great. just pissed off at getting two pages of sh1t every time i press 'new posts'
                      i HAVE asked for a facility to ignore threads so they don't show in 'new posts', but was ignored, as per.

AND, to crown it all, the ASShole is back

Comment

Working...
                      X