• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just a little more required.

Comment

i think i am still in the lead on x9999's and on the 0000's - but there can't be much in it. no doubt the man with the faqs will put us right.

Comment

i wonder when the night shift will turn up?

Comment

crikey - i must have posted some today. be well short of diver's record but enough to close in on the 5k.

Comment

Looks like I should make my 1000 TPD by the end of the week, depending on the amount of work I try to get through before the weekend.

Comment

I am the one

and there can only be one
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                crikey - i must have posted some today. be well short of diver's record but enough to close in on the 5k.
                Impressed the hell out of me, I can tell you
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

they all jump in when the numbers are on don't they? eh? but when the wind is whistling through the gaps in the posts where are they all then eh? eh?

no really - where are they all?

Comment

well speak of the diver and there he is!

how's the hand old man?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Impressed the hell out of me, I can tell you
                      really? aww shucks <looks down and shuffles feet>

Comment

Working...
                      X