• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick pop in to say morning all

Weather report here in the Midlands is crisp & clear with bright sunshine (but nasty for driving with a low sun in the eyes)

Got to go for meetings, catch you later

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      it's a nasty word they made me look up last night

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Frotter
      We didn't make you look it up. Your curiosity did that.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I held out for quite a while though. It was the comment about ‘them even doing it to men on the London Underground that compelled me to know more
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Some one did that to me on the underground once - it may have been the movement of the train and the fact that we were squished together by the crowd, but I think not - left me scarred and disturbed.

Having said that, she was gorgeous
          35,000 TPD - 28/11/2007, 19:15
          (Special Sportsmanship credit to NickFitz)

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Some one did that to me on the underground once - it may have been the movement of the train and the fact that we were squished together by the crowd, but I think not - left me scarred and disturbed.

It's a bit like the lottery isn't it
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

very quiet here thismorning...

Comment

right. back to work!

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post

Be glad it was a woman <shudder>.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    very quiet here thismorning...
                    maybe about to die...

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      it's a nasty word they made me look up last night
                      Whatever you do, do not look up "-e--h--g"*.

That word was being bandied about when I started my first contract. Someone there had just learned it and was using it to gross people out. It got thrown into conversations all over the place.

I had no idea such an activity might exist. I was appalled. Frottage seems like cute friendliness in comparison, a sweet bonus to commuting on the underground.

Do you want to know the word?

* censored, for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X