• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Who is that? Looks familiar but can't remember. Nowt on Tineye.
    Rab C. Nesbit?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      That’s a weird one. I’ve taken plenty of CRT things down the tip and never got told that one

Was he perhaps too young to remember the days when we heated the room with our computer peripherals?
      Yes it pissed me off just a tad.

Maybe he thinks everything has to be a tv.

Whatever, since I'm not in trade, it's not fecking trade waste.

It might have been a good idea to chisel all the acquisition numbers & "tested" labels off before taking them down the tip.

All I've got left now are some 6" green screen monitors that really are trade waste.

I think they'll stay in the garage until the end of my time.

Now watching the thing about the rise & fall of Nokia.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

On the box tonight, episode 3 of the first series of Survivors. It seems there's always some idiot who thinks they're in charge, and some more idiots willing to follow along; I remember this being a problem in various John Wyndham stories, too

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Grey.

Dark.

Dank.

Drizzly.

Misty.

Wet.

Cooler.

19.8 in here currently.

Wednesday according to Lidl.

No gardening today.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all
              Light rain here and I’m up early as I agreed to walk The Dog (tw) to her boyfriend’s house (about 5 miles away), be there by 9.30 to pick him up then walk both of them back here. Just trying to decide on level of footwear required as everything bar about 200 yards of the journey is on dirt tracks.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Fantastic news! FirstGroup replaces Virgin to run West Coast route - BBC News

God how I hate Richard Branson and his virgin brand.

8th December I can start using them again.

Comment

In other news my docker build just hung. Every time I pressed return the number of tests that had run went up by 1.

Turns out it was out of memory. Why not just say that.....

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out; not rainy yet, but it's only a matter of time

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      In other news my docker build just hung. Every time I pressed return the number of tests that had run went up by 1.

Turns out it was out of memory. Why not just say that.....
                      Useful error reporting? I'm sure they would have put it in, but there was some fancy new feature that was more interesting important to work on

Comment

Working...
                      X