• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    No mention of cyclists?

Too chewy
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Yesterday evening was probably them coming in at the end of the day.

Best thing (if you can get close enough to it) is to get some wasp foam and spray it in the hole. Put as much in there as you can then carefully walk away.
      I'll leave them alone, they're not causing any problem at the moment.

If it's one of those globular nests it won't get very big.

They're probably getting ratarsed on the fermenting apples in the compost heap.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

morning

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

morning

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
            I assume you are familiar with the real time twitter feed of his diary entries?
            Yes, I've been following it for so long, it got to the end and started again

Comment

Off to do the shopping

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

How are you?
                Fine, thanks. and you?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Said caterpillars have arrived on the previously pristine ragwort out the back.

It ain't exactly pristine any more.

I wonder if they were laid on it as eggs or wandered thence from whence they might have come.

If eggs they're certainly grown fast.
                  And with that, they've gone, strimmed to kingdom come by the gardener.

Ho hum.

Nice selection of junk food purchased from Morrisons.

First pass of the WM done & dusted.

After last week's bleach episode it must be said that the machine smells a lot better than it did.

The 95 deg wash probably helped too.

Shirts are in, I did think of putting the current one in as well since it's been a bit warm walking home from town.

Met 3 people I know & had a nice chat in town, which is unusual to say the least.
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 August 2019, 10:31.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    Fine, thanks. and you?
                    How can anyone be miserable on a day like today?

Just took a stroll on the prom. Tourists all having fun. Boat club preparing for an event.

And event the kids have stopped annoying me. Or have I gone deaf?

Comment

Found the wasp's nest, it's on top of a pillar just below the asbestos sheeting of the roof.

I'm going to leave it alone.

This afternoon, after lunch, it's time for another trip down the dump in an endlessly fruitless endeavour to make the place a bit more habitable and less like a man cave.

Comment

Working...
                      X