• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Was watching Natural World on BBC about Hippos. They flick their tails while they are having a tulip and scatter it everywhere to mark their territory. Why can't we do that instead of having to fork out a fee to the Land Registry Office?
    go on then, - and upload a video

Comment

Tea/dinner this evening consisted of random bits of ageing pork pie out the fridge, the remaining Ginsters Cornish Pasty, and some stewed (but not stewed enough for my liking) apple with custard.

It was nice enough in its way and followed up with the Standard 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea.

It's still sunny and it's distinctly Simpsonesque through the little bit of curtain that's pulled back to let the coolth in.

I've reached the 500s in my latest tome.

Stone me, it's long.

In fact two long books one after the other.

Nearly 1200 pages.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        do you have solid brick exterior walls?
        Century

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          He does mention "Tiger Lilly and her father, the Chinese Conjurer" before that, but doesn't seem to have noticed any connection with the landscape of China
          Michael Hutchence was a Chinese Conjurer?

What the difference between Michael Hutchence and Diana Spencer?

Michael died with his belt on.....

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I'll carry on with it at some point, but it felt a bit slow for the mod I was in

Comment

Back in tpd real time

Comment

National Rail Museum at York done.

Flying Scotsman still on tour.

Mallard was out of the shed and on the tracks being worked on.

God it was busy there! I won't go in holidays again. It was either Asian tourists or scout groups.

Comment

We stayed at Aldwark Manor Hotel | 4 Star Golf & Spa Hotel North Yorkshire

Luckily no golfers around. They are the second biggest bores out there. After Rugby groups.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Luckily no golfers around. They are the second biggest bores out there. After Rugby groups.
                    To get there we had to use a toll bridge. Aldwark Bridge

About time they spent some money on the bridge as I thought it was going to collapse. It was like it was built by the top gear team. While high on top gear.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

To get there we had to use a toll bridge. Aldwark Bridge

About time they spent some money on the bridge as I thought it was going to collapse. It was like it was built by the top gear team. While high on top gear.

Comment

Working...
                      X