• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    TFA
    a bit bashed aboot, but i'll mend.
    only lost a tooth

oh, and a couple of days
    and the bike's only got minor stuff to address, so it gives me summat to do, while i recover

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      TFA
      a bit bashed aboot, but i'll mend.
      only lost a tooth

oh, and a couple of days
      Sounds like you're on the vodka diet....

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
        Sounds like you're on the vodka diet....

i wish

could've been a lot worse though

Comment

In the pub

It’s too hot

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            In the pub

It’s too hot
            In the house watching telly with a fan on me. extremely comfortable
            Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Evening all

Fookin hot today. Hit 33 this afternoon which is far too warm for my liking.

HWMBO decided we were off to Borough Market to purchase provisions for the week. Many tasty things procured but we did have to take shelter in Hawksmoor for some cool aid due to me melting. Ventured back out and finished off the shop with cheeses and meats.

Thought it would be nice to get the Clipper back from London Bridge to Westminster. As did everyone else. I lasted to Embankment and encouraged our leaving the boat a stop early as it was like sitting in a greenhouse (no room outside).

Flat nice and cool and we sat out in my patio for a few beers to cool off.

Currently watching the baseball. I have no idea what's going on but HWMBO is a huge New York Yankees fan and is very pleased the Boston Red Sox are getting a pasting over at the West Ham (ex-Olympics) grounds. We looked at getting tickets but they were way too expensive.

Comment

The evening's 2nd feature was to "Ted2" but for some reason I put "The Losers (2010)" on instead.

The Losers (2010) - IMDb

Unfortunately I seem to have watched it before but can't find the other dvd.

It was ok in its way apart from the open ending so they could make "Losers2" if it did enough business.

From a comic.

I wonder where that other dvd is.

In terms of temperature, it's getting lovely & cool here.

It was down to 23 earlier & I suspect its a bit lower now.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

cod & chips from the usual source.

Okocim Mocne ditto

SQL query for the data warehouse load. I hate DB2 its tulip.

Tonight it was 'Ron Burgundy 2 - the legend continues' hardly sophisticated but funny.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Back from the pub after a pleasant evening; it cooled down slightly once the sun had sodded off

Apparently the herbivorous dinosaurs in Jurassic Park/World pre-dated the evolution of grass by many millions of years and, not having the multiple stomachs of our modern ungulates, wouldn't have been able to digest the food on offer to them in said Park/World

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Back from the pub after a pleasant evening; it cooled down slightly once the sun had sodded off

Apparently the herbivorous dinosaurs in Jurassic Park/World pre-dated the evolution of grass by many millions of years and, not having the multiple stomachs of our modern ungulates, wouldn't have been able to digest the food on offer to them in said Park/World
                      I woke up at stupid o'clock

You made me look!

Fossil dung reveals dinosaurs did graze grass
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X