• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now I need to decide what to have for lunch. Ideas anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
      And now I need to decide what to have for lunch. Ideas anyone?
      Ginsters Steak Slice.

Muller Fruit Corner (dark cherry).

Some Tesco sultanas, the type sold for cooking coz they're cheaper.

And 1.05 pints of Good Glengettie Tea, especially blended for Good Welsh Water.

Or so it says on the packet.

All Very Nice.

Twas lovely to hear from Diver again, though of course he's before my time here.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I forgot to put the recycling bin out last night, and they'd been done before I got around to going down to the yard this morning

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Good to hear from you Butty Bach.

Good to hear from you old buddy
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Twas lovely to hear from Diver again, though of course he's before my time here.
            Of course

Comment

Stale croissants and raspberry jam for lunch

I need to set a reminder on my phone when I buy croissants. I always have a couple, then forget about the other two for days and end up having them stale

Comment

Gas BBQ point & necessary piping installed. 12v Sockets & USB charging points with voltmeter wired in/installed. Extra 110ah Leisure Battery Installed. That makes it 500ah of leisure batteries and 150w roof solar panel I've installed for going off-grid).
                Tomorrow I will be installing the rear view live camera. I have already installed a reversing camera and sensors (had to because I reversed into the house and scraped my bike rack ).

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  (had to because I reversed into the house and scraped my bike rack ).
                  Wouldn't expect anything less

Comment

Right, off to get the shopping done before it gets even hotter than it already is

Comment

Lounging around GLA
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X