• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Rather grey but the forecast promises it will burn off later.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Oh, this really is battulip crazy.
      When it got to the bit about the chap being abducted from his bed, serving 20 years as a super soldier in the secret space marines on Mars, then being teleported 20 years back from Mars to 15 minutes after his original abduction, I turned it off.

Morning.

Grey Sunny, very.

Dark, dank, dismal, drizzly Fine.

Cold Warm and getting warmer.

Polleny.

Very late this year for grass.

Though since I've been on antihistamines since February, who knows?

Looks like the Saharan Bubble is getting closer.

Doomed etc.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Patchy cloud out there with some high haze, but overall it's mainly sunny and in the throes of becoming quite Simpsonesque

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Thats my take on react/redux. It can be done with other stuff. But its alot easier and less code with them.
          Yes, it does seem that way. As always with these things, I'm wondering how long it will be before I end up having to read the source and single-step it in the debugger because of hitting some invisible limitation or needing to work out how to get it to do something special, but for now it's going pretty smoothly

Comment

Morning all CBS in northern Sarf Herts (Where is BR14 these days?) Am planning a large perambulation.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I can actually see a little bit of blue sky out there!

Comment

And now Mrs CB and CovKid II are back from the shops, so there goes my peace and quiet for a few hours.

CKII is already howling because I didn't want to let her put her fingers in my mouth.

Comment

In with the hoi polloi.

Box #12 crashed on me again, so now I'm on #11.

Anyway, time to go.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Teleconf time. Yay! If only I knew why I was going on this call and what we were trying to achieve (beyond looking busy)...

Comment

Achieved something today! Yesterday I was struggling with getting an import task to run using SSIS and this morning, bam! Nailed it in 15 mins. Just needed to sleep on it.

Cooler today, nice temperature. Patches of blue sky about.

Comment

Working...
                      X