• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      After which I think I'll mow the my lawns.
      Lawns mown (mine).

During which I had ample opportunity to lust after her next door but one with the generous chesticles.

Haven't seen her old man for a while.

I wonder if he's done a bunk.

Maybe I could lend her a "hand".
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Lawns mown (mine).

During which I had ample opportunity to lust after her next door but one with the generous chesticles.

Haven't seen her old man for a while.

I wonder if he's done a bunk.

Maybe I could lend her a "hand".
        decided your retirement hobby is 'dirty old man' then?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          Oh yessssssss.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I'm old enough to be her sugar daddy.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Roast spatchcock poussin and what looks like my body weight in pearl barley and wild mushroom risotto for dinner this evening. I may need more butter and parmesan (no such thing as too much!) in the risotto but otherwise all turned out well.

Yes, cooked to avoid revision. I haven't yet got to to the true depths of despair where I start cleaning.

Comment

Why change the habits of a lifetime?

Comment

dinner was steak pie, chips and peas.
                very nice.
                courtesy of the usual suspects.
                and i believe the feckin lurgy is lifting it's green poisoned fingers from my life.
                about time too.

Comment

dinner was steak pie, chips and peas.
                  very nice.
                  courtesy of the usual suspects.
                  and i believe the feckin lurgy is lifting it's green poisoned fingers from my life.
                  about time too.
                  <- for the pie

<- for the delurgification

Comment

Sat down to write some code. "I'll do it properly and write some tests first" I thought.

Then I noticed a file sitting in the project which seems to contain all the code I was planning to write, which I apparently already wrote (without any tests) last summer

So now I'm just writing tests to make sure it works

Comment

Then I noticed a file sitting in the project which seems to contain all the code I was planning to write
                      Did that couple of days ago. Finally got round to testing some changes to website I did months ago, uploaded all then thought, sod it, I haven't done the mobile version. Turned out I had, though don't recall doing so.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X