• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No TV tonight apart from a bit of the BBC's forensics thing during soup time.

Feeling quite tired tonight

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Morning.

Grey.

Dark.

Damp.

Intermittent precipitation.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Morning.

Grey.

Dark.

Damp.

Intermittent precipitation.
          Enough about your pants.

What about the weather?

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start, with rain expected Real Soon Now

But I'm feeling most refreshed after a good night's sleep, and just about ready to get some more tidying done once I've had coffee and so forth

Comment

Morning all light rain while walking earlier, now the garden is getting a good soaking. Hope it continues for a few hours, then dries up for a warm and pleasant weekend.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning

grey and wet in soggy sarf herts.

Comment

Somebody's deleted a post - WTFH's was at the start of this page earlier

The rain's here, which means I don't have to bother waiting for my hair to dry after showering before going shopping. People will just think I've been walking around outside

Comment

breakfast, as a nod to that subforum, has been a brace of kippers

it's been a while.

with brown bread and butter.

very nice indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Somebody's deleted a post - WTFH's was at the start of this page earlier

BR14's post from 19:35 yesterday, not sure why he deleted it, it wasn't like he was talking about something illegal (OK, it's not illegal in several states of the US) and, sure, some of us might think it's a bit deviant, he may consider it just a predilection.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X