• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still can't shake this lurgy.

dinner has been a pukka steak pie.

nice enough, but my taste buds seem to be atrophied.
    as is my appetite.

bugrit bugrit bugrit.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Off out in a bit for Sunday dinner at the home of some friends. Roast pork is promised
      And roast pork was provided, which along with the usual accompaniments was very nice indeed

The rain seems to have backed off for now, but it's stopped things getting too warm today

Comment

<-manly

About to start a 9 hour shift of being on-call. Trying to decide if I switch on the ClientCo laptop or wait and see.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

It's that time again: The Oak Island nutjobs are doing their thing.

This week's lune is a diver going down yet another hole.

Correction: that's next week's thrilling ep, this week they found a chunk of wood, someone gave them a chunk of wood, they found a button, and they found what looks like a ruby broach, possibly the most valuable thing* yet.

*It looks like a piece of junk.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 2 June 2019, 21:08.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

This evening's main feature was a film I just assumed I'd seen before, but having watched it I don't believe I had: Get Carter (1971). Excellent, gritty Northern gangster drama (though they never explain how come Michael Caine's character comes from Newcastle Upon Tyne yet speaks with an East London accent).

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              It's that time again: The Oak Island nutjobs are doing their thing.

This week's lune is a diver going down yet another hole.

Correction: that's next week's thrilling ep, this week they found a chunk of wood, someone gave them a chunk of wood, they found a button, and they found what looks like a ruby broach, possibly the most valuable thing* yet.

*It looks like a piece of junk.
              That will save me an hour watching that on catch up next weekend.

Well actually it will save me about 20 minutes. There is so much repitition I keep fast forwarding.

If only they condensed it by about 90% it might be inneresting....

Comment

Comment

Sunny enough in LOndon so I have to switch position to see the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Sunny enough in LOndon so I have to switch position to see the screen.
                    I could put down the blinds but that would affect my SAD.

Comment

Morning all
                      No calls overnight but my alarm has gone off, so me and The Dog (tw) are awake.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X