• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have also found why Asda pay at pump only let me fill up with £27 on Saturday.

They charged me £71 first!

When I put in my card it rejected straight away. And charged £71!

I told MBNA credit cards. They say I have to call dispute resolution team.

Which of course only opens 9am to 5pm.

Comment

i feel like a sack of sh1te.

know any discount places?

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out for the most part, with the sun poking its nose through the thin patches occasionally

Good luck to DrS as he begins his final, short week at the treadmill!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I have also found why Asda pay at pump only let me fill up with £27 on Saturday.

They charged me £71 first!

When I put in my card it rejected straight away. And charged £71!

I told MBNA credit cards. They say I have to call dispute resolution team.

Which of course only opens 9am to 5pm.
          Called them up and £71.27 marked as duplicate. Asda have 2 weeks to respond.

I have also called Asda. I expected them not to care. But they were very good! Its been passed onto technical team.

I think their system has some sort of race condition hole in it. I wish they had NF coding for them......

Comment

I have also called Asda. I expected them not to care. But they were very good! Its been passed onto technical team.

I think their system has some sort of race condition hole in it. I wish they had NF coding for them......

They are supposed to pre-authorise the card for £99, but not take the money, then only charge for what you use.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              They are supposed to pre-authorise the card for £99, but not take the money, then only charge for what you use.
              Absolutely! They checked that - I was charged.

My wife's car was 200 miles away at the time. My diesel only takes about £60 quids worth.

There is only one good thing about my diesel(Vectra I think). It is in better shape than NF's orion!

Actually it probably is not.....

Comment

Absolutely! They checked that - I was charged.

My wife's car was 200 miles away at the time. My diesel only takes about £60 quids worth.

There is only one good thing about my diesel(Vectra I think). It is in better shape than NF's orion!

Actually it probably is not.....
                Oh, it probably is

Comment

Text message from O2: "Got your new SIM? Just pop it in your phone to get up and running!"

Received, naturally, on the phone that contains the new SIM

Comment

Mystery solved. Mrs BP filled up her car Friday. With my card. Did not tell me.

Asda kept £99 block on card. It was me turning up Saturday that caused her chrage to go through.

Why can't Asda put it through immediately?

Comment

Oxtail soup with an extremely thick wodge of wholemeal bread, toasted, for lunch

Comment

Working...
                      X