• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too early for millenium drivel?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      yes

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        yes
        it

Comment

it
          is

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Depends, will you learn how to spell millennium properly?
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Gonna close a bank account as gifts to my son has largely emptied it. Spent all morning transferring payments in and out. BT was easy, rest was nightmare! Why are some websites so crappy? Changing bank details should be easy!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Om

Comment

What happened to your new gig?
                    Not heard owt. No idea if that's the client dithering or if I've just been rejected out of hand, and can't be bothered to contact the pimp to find out

I once went for an interview at Wilko's HQ, up near Chesterfield. By the time the agent got in touch to say they really wanted me, I'd already been in a gig at another place for nearly two months

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Not heard owt. No idea if that's the client dithering or if I've just been rejected out of hand, and can't be bothered to contact the pimp to find out

I once went for an interview at Wilko's HQ, up near Chesterfield. By the time the agent got in touch to say they really wanted me, I'd already been in a gig at another place for nearly two months
                      I once had 4 months between interview and starting. In between they had decided to try a permie staff member. And then reziled.

Comment

Working...
                      X