• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all day 2 of cutover. Let’s see how it goes.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny day out; it'll remain a tad chilly, apparently, but overall it seems it'll be quite nice

First down for the Premier Inn breakfast by a considerable margin. She said the hotel isn't very busy today, and as there were only three other people down by the time I'd finished, I believe her. The room's been almost half-full by that time on a Saturday on some of my previous visits. Still, I'm not complaining; and the breakfast was unsurprising, but nice enough

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Sunny day out; it'll remain a tad chilly, apparently, but overall it seems it'll be quite nice
        Stone me, I though NF was up at 10 to 7 until I realised I hadn't logged in & that it was a GMT time not a BST time.

Morning.

Slept the sleep of the dead for much of the night.

Lawn mowing surely takes it out of you, and I didn't cut the big lawn belonging to the New Neighbours.

If the indolent New Neighbour doesn't get his act together I'll take that fecking lawn mower back whence it came.

Sunny.

Blue skies.

No discernable precipitation.

Cold.

Windy.

Saturday.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 May 2019, 08:23.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Stone me, I though NF was up at 10 to 7 until I realised I hadn't logged in & that it was a GMT time not a BST time.
          I was up at 10 to 7 BST, to get down for the start of breakfast service at 7

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            I was up at 10 to 7 BST, to get down for the start of breakfast service at 7

It's Pod Person!

Watch the Skies!

Comment

Comment

Almost time to check out of the hotel and head over to Boring IX

Comment

Lamb shanks in the slow cooker.
                  with onions, garlic, tomatoes and herbs.
                  Can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    Lamb shanks in the slow cooker.
                    with onions, garlic, tomatoes and herbs.
                    Can't wait.
                    Er, which part of "Slow" did you find difficult to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      Er, which part of "Slow" did you find difficult to understand.
                      All of it

Comment

Working...
                      X