• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    They're fixed now

Tables ✔︎
    See?

Comment

Tabula non rasa?

Tea/Dinner this evening was the last of Sunday's beef lamb with carrots and onions.

Today it had a smidgeon of pepper sauce as well which nearly blew my head off.

It was very nice.

This evening's trip home was on the X7.

I didn't need to walk into the road to stop the fecker, which was nice.

This evening's epic is "Cowboys and Aliens" with Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig.

It's been amusing so far.

Cowboys & Aliens (2011) - IMDb

Apparently the Seicento has cost £400+ to get an MOT, but the new owners seem happy enough.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        It’s a bit cheap for me.

Bugatti unveils the world's most expensive new car - BBC News

Basically a rebranded Skoda/SEAT.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Tonight's tea has been chicken dhansak, with the usual bits. Very pleasant

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Apparently the Seicento has cost £400+ to get an MOT, but the new owners seem happy enough.
            Reasonable price to get a Bugatti Seicento through the test

Comment

This evening's epic is "Cowboys and Aliens" with Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig.

It's been amusing so far.

Cowboys & Aliens (2011) - IMDb
              Enjoyed that, it was quite good.

I wonder how long it's been in the pile.

Made in 2011, so it would be at least a year later that it reached the required £5 or £3.

TFBSZ.

Hope sleep arrives easily.

Comment

Another TV night tonight, same as last night but with different episodes: S3E2 of ST:TNG, being The Ensigns of Command; and a couple more of The West Wing, leaving just three of those left, which I may get through tomorrow so as to leave myself with a clear run at the weekend.

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ.

Hope sleep arrives easily.
                  It did, surprisingly enough.

Still completely & utterly fecked at 06:00 though.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Another TV night tonight, same as last night but with different episodes: S3E2 of ST:TNG, being The Ensigns of Command; and a couple more of The West Wing, leaving just three of those left, which I may get through tomorrow so as to leave myself with a clear run at the weekend.

Goodnight all
                  I have no memory of that whatsoever.

Since it aired about 25 years ago, I suppose that's reasonable.

By the end of S3, first runs went to Sky <spit> rather than BBC2.

Morning.

Sunny.

Dry.

Not wet.

Sun coming up like thunder through the murk over Margam, which is currently visible, though whether that's a plus or a minus is debatable.

Warmish side of coldish.

Comment

Morning all Blue skies and sunshine here, pleasant dog walk although I notice that the garden temperature is 5C.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning. Persisting it down in a grey and dreary Manchester.

Comment

Working...
                      X