• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      4 dvds purchased.

One of which is Fast & Furious.
      Fun fact: Fast & Furious is the fourth film in the The Fast and the Furious series, but in terms of the storyline it's the third film, because the third film, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, happens after the sixth film, Fast & Furious 6

Comment

In law's have just left.

So a quick tidy before my family come and trash the place.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Fun fact: Fast & Furious is the fourth film in the The Fast and the Furious series, but in terms of the storyline it's the third film, because the third film, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, happens after the sixth film, Fast & Furious 6
          Stone me, who'd have thunk it could be so complicated?

Door back on shed.

Larch lap now covering the rotten hardboard which I was unaware comprised the triangular bit above the door.

Extra bit of door fitted to edige door so it works as a door, like.

Bit cut out of door return so the door fits flush.

Lock refitted so that it locks, or would lock if the shed had anything in it that was worth locking it up for.

Cat annoyed since all this hammering and sawing seems to have stopped him/her/it having an afternoon nap.

Looks like the blade on Strangelove Pater's circular saw is now as blunt as a very blunt thing.

Nearly time for tea/brunch/breakfast/dinner/supper.

Which shall be the remains of the turkey from a week yesterday.

IIRC the only reason for my purchasing any of the F&F series was the presence of Mr Statham, which is very evident in 7.

Having read "The Day after Tomorrow" thing, Specifically in General, I have a new acronum: TEOTWAWKI.

In other other news, the fireworks have started.

And he/she/it who would be StrangeloveMog liked the turkey.

In fact it disappeared so fast it must have been supersonic.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 31 December 2018, 18:13.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It's already 2019 for more than half the world's population:

Comment

Sainsbury's 'Taste the difference' chicken jalfrezi as a traditional jockinese hogmanay dinner/tea/whatever the feck you care to call it.

a fine, if rather spicier than usual, example of the genre.

I see the English news is finally realising that an old Freddy Frinton short has been a fixture for new year's eve for rather a long time in germany and north swizzyland.

YouTube

funny, i thought, when i was introduced to it by a colleague in basel

happy 2019 people!

Comment

I had some southern not-actually-fried chicken pieces earlier. Now getting stuck in to the Quality Street

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I had some southern not-actually-fried chicken pieces earlier. Now getting stuck in to the Quality Street
                  oh, well, - happy new year anyway

Comment

This evening's entertainment was F&F 8, with the usual suspects, apart from the one who can't be there due to being a bit dead, like.

Fast & Furious 8 (2017) - IMDb

Nice little unexpected cameo in Shaw's mum.

Mr Statham did his usual good value.

At 2:10 it was a bit long.

More is not always more.

It was ok in a totally infeckingsane sort of way.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    oh, well, - happy new year anyway
                    Bah! Humbug!
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Getting into the celebratory mood here by taking the kitchen bin bag out to the bins

Comment

Working...
                      X