• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, the cloud has burned off and it's back to clear blue skies here.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Well, the cloud has burned off and it's back to clear blue skies here.
      And here, - 24 degrees now, positively balmy

Comment

A quiet morning. I had read BBC, Guardian and DM sites. I was debating between looking a comments by CUK f**ktards and looking at comments by DM f**ktards.

Then I remembered Monday links - a life saver.

Comment

Today's ship is the Louis, IMO 9501679, moored in Swansea.

There's also Z-59 which appears to be a trawler.

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 17 September 2018, 13:04.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

To the doctor's, to point out that the online system says I can't get my repeat prescription as I need to have a medication review, which I do not in fact need to have. After some tapping, I was told that it should go through once the doctor's ticked the right box or something.

The online system still says the same thing, but maybe it only updates at certain times.

On the other hand, I went in a few weeks ago for exactly the same reason, and the same receptionist told me it had been sorted then

I'll give it until tomorrow and go back if necessary; maybe the other receptionist will be on and can sort it out properly

It's a good thing I live next door to the place, given their inability to deal with the simplest thing unless somebody turns up in person to hassle them.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I was told that it should go through once the doctor's ticked the right box or something.
              Maybe it's a box that they need you to tick....

Comment

It's gone all Simpsonesque out there now

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
                  Maybe it's a box that they need you to tick....

Comment

More SVG maps fun. Actually starting to get somewhere with this now

There was a nice sunset, but I missed all but the tail end of it out of the kitchen window

Comment

Been a very pleasant day, here, like summer should have been <IMHO>

steak, chips and peas for dinner, - very nice too

Comment

Working...
                      X