• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The jackdaws seem to have had a wonderful time with the pears on my tree.

I've never seen it as loaded as it's been this year.

I hope they're enjoying them.

Certainly there seems very little pear left by the time they've finished.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Interview about the film with director and-writer Alfonso Cuarón: Alfonso Cuarón’s Children of Men Is a Dystopian Masterpiece
    I still haven't watched that despite having the requisite two copies.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      And when I replied to their original reply in much the same vein they deleted that as well. That left my reply looking like it was replying to the OP and accusing them of being a troll, so I deleted that too.
      Funny how "Putin trolls running rings round us" and "Putin trolls running away" can look so similar

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
        Woo! An actual interview with a client! That's picked up my day somewhat.

Local, decent-ish rate... looks like it could be a good bet.
        indeed it seems to be picking up. Have done loads of training though.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Currently watching a programme about Lizard Men on that kooky Blaze channel.

It would really upset that Zeity character, though there's no sign of David Icke as yet.

Aha! Alien Reptilian people living underground under LA.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 5 September 2018, 20:19.

Comment

I meant to slice and freeze the rest of Sunday's roast pork for future lunches, but I forgot. So tonight's repast was another roast pork dinner, with all the trimmings; and exceedingly nice it was

Comment

This evening's entertainment was Suburban Mayhem (2006), in which a spoilt young Australian woman is totally out of control, and then gets worse. It was pretty entertaining for the most part, though it petered out a bit towards the end when the business of bringing the story to its conclusion took over.

Goodnight all

Comment

David Icke turned up eventually.

17.6 in here today, 14.1 in the laundry room with a 13.6 min.

Comment

Morning all!

Day 4 of permydom.

In Bolton on't 'ill - low cloud, dull, not raining as of posting but it will.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

cloudy n grey in Manchester - but quite warm.

wfh tomorrow so last time this week i have to be up at 6 - which is nice.

Comment

Initial bus journey completed.

Got here at 07:40 which is quite remarkable.

The rosy fingers of dawn are peeping over the mountain over Baglan, silhouetting the windmills.

The box took yonks to boot because of the tedious crap that was problematic the other day.

Comment

Working...
                      X