• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Last night's urgent duvet installation got me thinking about bedding. I've come to the conclusion that mine is old, worn out, and pretty rank, so it's going off to the tip as and when replacements are acquired.

New pillows have been ordered, and I'm now considering my duvet options…
    I bought the pillows recommended by the late, much missed doodab.

I have to say they're very soft, so I bolster with cheap nasty pillow underneath to achieve the ideal level of goosy slumberiness.

Blimey - six years ago - I still think of them as my 'new pillows'

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      I bought the pillows recommended by the late, much missed doodab.

I have to say they're very soft, so I bolster with cheap nasty pillow underneath to achieve the ideal level of goosy slumberiness.

Blimey - six years ago - I still think of them as my 'new pillows'
      My new ones are coming from Soak & Sleep, who got Best Buy from Which's pillow survey (yes, they do that) this year. Probably not as good as I'm only getting duck feather/down mix, but considerably cheaper, and with a discount for getting four at once

If they turn out to be rubbish after all, well, they didn't cost much

Comment

And after my break/relapse from a week+ long dry spell, I wondered where my post had gone.

Turns out it had found its way to the pillow thread.

Originally posted by mudskipper
        In other news, I'm up to 'control unit' on the nandgame. It tells me I've failed on a test which, if I run manually, gives the right result. (namely 1→A;JEQ)

I'm getting somewhat confused now and lost track of how I got here, so I doubt my solution is correct, but the error message is no help in resolving.

https://ibb.co/c75tNp

The support thread seems to be reddit, so I have now signed up.
        Last edited by mudskipper; 29 August 2018, 19:18.

Comment

Have deleted the errant post to make it look like vetran randomly bumped it, not me!

Comment

To the chip shop for dinner, this time being careful to arrive while it was still open

Cod & chips, and exceedingly nice it was - they do a good job there, even if they don't open late enough

Comment

And after my break/relapse from a week+ long dry spell, I wondered where my post had gone.

Turns out it had found its way to the pillow thread.

Comment

Have deleted the errant post to make it look like vetran randomly bumped it, not me!
                And my cunning plan has worked!

Comment

And my cunning plan has worked!

Comment

My mum's home from hospital

She could have been home much earlier today but she had to wait for the pharmacy to sort out whatever medications she had to take home. Hospital pharmacies always seem to be woefully unprepared for the eventuality of a patient leaving

Comment

TFBSZ. Next check in will probably be “is it too early for...” from T5.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X