• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all
    Grey and murky here.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

ClientB work today. If they get round to telling me the customer's login credentials.

Comment

Murky, but a sign of a brighter weather front straddling the Cheshire plains. Feel free to push this bank of grey clouds over to Yaarksher.

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        Back in old Blighty, - so chicken dhansak for dinner
        I had chicken dhansak for lunch yesterday. Unfortunately it tasted more like chicken Dan's sack.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning denizens

Patchy cloud out, but with sun breaking through on a semi-regular basis. The promised rain has apparently been cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
            Murky, but a sign of a brighter weather front straddling the Cheshire plains. Feel free to push this bank of grey clouds over to Yaarksher.

I had chicken dhansak for lunch yesterday. Unfortunately it tasted more like chicken Dan's sack.
            Fookin pishing down now.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Fookin pishing down now.
              As long as it stops before 4, I'm refreshingly ambivalent to it.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

The cloud here has ceased to be patchy. Still only a small possibility of rain this afternoon, though.

Comment

Oi! Manc! Bugger off with yer overspilling murk. I'm not appreciating this sudden break in the weather.

Comment

As long as it stops before 4, I'm refreshingly ambivalent to it.
                    3.30 for me but yeah i have the same sentiment.

Comment

Email from ExClientCo team lead, asking if I can possibly remember which of about half-a-dozen branches I might have committed a two-line change to some JavaScript on back in February

Funnily enough, no I can't. And you shouldn't leave it so long before merging this stuff into master

I could remember roughly what I did though, so I've explained that. If they can't find the commit, they'll just have to change it again, then deal with a merge conflict when the original change finally turns up in a few months

Comment

Working...
                      X