• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr ms super sympathetic.

Didn't you see the ball? Was it too small?

Git.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Mr ms super sympathetic.

Didn't you see the ball? Was it too small?

Git.
      I trust you had a witty riposte to hand? or a gin bottle, or some such??

Comment

Tonight's tea has been the remainder of the pâté, on white toast, and a bowl of yesterday's soup harvest with a thick chunk of brown bread

The soup isn't quite as good as the last one, but still very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Tonight's tea has been the remainder of the pâté, on white toast, and a bowl of yesterday's soup harvest with a thick chunk of brown bread

The soup isn't quite as good as the last one, but still very nice.
          And I finished off the rest of last week's Ambulance on iPlayer while eating.

Not watching anything else tonight as I'll probably get drawn in, and I want to get an earlyish night tonight so I can be up at a reasonable time tomorrow and start thinking vaguely about getting stuff done

Comment

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all after the monsoon rains (which lasted 15 minutes) last night, it's a bit cooler and breezy this morning, but still a pleasant dog walk.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Yet again the occupants of the train were saved by the lack of a nearby Walmart.

And the absence of a decent knife.

Oh to be in Tennessee.

Patron state of shooting stuff.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

lovely morning in sunny south herts

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny yet again

Comment

Nearly lunchtime. I'd better start thinking about whether to have sausages or bacon or both.

Comment

Working...
                      X