• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in the midst of all that, a large batch of chips is being prepared from Lincolnshire potatoes, ready for freezing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Bacon rolls for lunch, because *raises baton, choir sings in perfect harmony* 🎵 That bacon needs to be eaten ♪
      Raising the bar now, mr fitz??

Comment

Ribs and chips for tea

Comment

Pork fillet with english mustard sauce and lyonnaise spuds.<and broccoli>
          pushed the boat out a bit for some friends, today

and a white rioja

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            Pork fillet with english mustard sauce and lyonnaise spuds.<and broccoli>
            pushed the boat out a bit for some friends, today

and a white rioja

Mind you, i don't think the demented one actually noticed, although she did say 'this is nice' once.
            Alzheimer's is really krap!

Comment

Back to the fray tomorrow. Eighteen more days; six more weeks

Goodnight all

Comment

TFBSZ
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning denizens

Standard issue grey start, but no rain and it's comparatively mild

I just picked up my toothbrush to shave with instead of my razor, so the working week is getting off to a good start

Comment

Morning all It’s raining.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

With the holiday being over, there's a noticeable improvement in the weather

Comment

Working...
                      X