• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      In the Chinese
      Wok you want??

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        In the Chinese
        And very nice it was too

They weren't as busy tonight as they have been the past few weeks, which was attributed to "people going away" with a shake of the head apparently intended to convey that we'll all be ruined in short order if they keep up with such lamentable behaviour

Comment

TFBSZ
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

No telly tonight, as I was tired and not in the mood.

Early night, too, for tomorrow I head south for a family Easter dinner

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out, just for a change

Comment

Morning all
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon all.

Club ride done, bloody cold out so we went to an Ice Cram Parlour.

Now back in the warm with a joint of pork roasting in the oven and an easter egg being slowly whittled away.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Headed south for Easter Sunday dinner with family. Very nice, it was - roast chicken, with all the appropriate trimmings

Home again now

Back to wrestling with these Chef recipes… I'm sure I'm nearly there

Comment

OK, all the Chef stuff is working at last. Took sodding forever

Time for a bite to eat.

Comment

Working...
                      X