• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's repast has been beef & Guinness casserole from the other week, with croquettes and petits pois; and it was inordinately nice

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Tonight's repast has been beef & Guinness casserole from the other week, with croquettes and petits pois; and it was inordinately nice
      I, too, had defrosted stew

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        I, too, had defrosted stew
        Coco pops on account of a severe dose of CBA.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          A flying visit so ...

Update in general if people care that much - but I won't be around much I can't afford to loss the time I waste on here.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Just discovered the Five Guys in town does delivery

Going to resist temptation for now, but I suspect I shall be taking advantage of their service in the near future
            I tried them and didn't rate them much! £5 milkshake & £5 burger in a greasy wrapper neither fantastic.

Try a Woody's from west Drayton.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                I tried them and didn't rate them much! £5 milkshake & £5 burger in a greasy wrapper neither fantastic.

Try a Woody's from west Drayton.
                I'm not sure a place in West Drayton would deliver to the East Midlands, so I'll have to take what I can get

Comment

Tonight on the box: a further episode of Modus, which continues to be suitably bleak, followed by episode one of S2 of Jordskott, which continues to mingle the bleakness with a healthy dose of extreme weirdness.

And, just for the sake of having something in English, a further episode of The Good Place, which this week focused on Contractualism.

Bin day tomorrow!

Goodnight all

Comment

Comment

Friday!

Comment

Working...
                      X