• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same as Tuesday for lunch: M&S chicken bits in wholemeal bap

Not a bad run in this morning, for what seemed like the first time in forever. This means I can get out of here bang on time, so let’s hope the run back is as bearable

Comment

Poached eggs (care of our girls) on toast with a splash of HP on the side
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Much changed around here?
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          Morning all!

Off to a good start with the Monthly client co. team meeting cancelled just as I was dialling the conf call number.

1 week to go on this gig then some time off
          Spoke too soon.

Just done a Half day consultancy with a local client resulting a request to spec up a piece of project work that will probably run to about 10 days.

It would appear that GDPR is the new .Net.

Toot-Toot! as Milan used to say.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Home, and weekend!

Worse than usual holdup on the A14 between the A141 and A1 junctions. They should be finishing the works for the new road on the A1 in a few weeks, so maybe I'll get past there one time without being brought to a halt before this wretched business is over

Anyway, time to relax and start thinking about dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

Much changed around here?
              Evening Bear

All much the same

Comment

Talking of Bears, I watched Paddington 2 on the plane home last weekend. An excellent film indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Talking of Bears, I watched Paddington 2 on the plane home last weekend. An excellent film indeed.
                  I'll add it to the list

Comment

Just discovered the Five Guys in town does delivery

Going to resist temptation for now, but I suspect I shall be taking advantage of their service in the near future

Comment

Popped over to the shop without putting my coat on, and didn't end up regretting the omission.

Comment

Working...
                      X