• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning All

Dull wet n miserable in Manchester.

Must be March.

Comment

Morning denizens

Rainy grey day out there today

I just broke the beaker on my cafetière

Had to make my coffee using the Aeropress. The aficionados say it makes a perfect cup of coffee but I think I must be a bit of a peasant who likes imperfect coffee, as I prefer it out of the cafetière

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I just broke the beaker on my cafetière
        Couple of replacements ordered from Amazon so I should be back to my normal terrible coffee on Wednesday morning, with a spare for when I break it again

Comment

Couple of replacements ordered from Amazon so I should be back to my normal terrible coffee on Wednesday morning, with a spare for when I break it again
          https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DB4JY...145&th=1&psc=1

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Looks a bit complicated. I need something I can operate without having to think too much first thing. I had to use my phone to search for instructions on how to use the Aeropress this morning

Comment

Looks a bit complicated. I need something I can operate without having to think too much first thing. I had to use my phone to search for instructions on how to use the Aeropress this morning
              Its a cafetiere in a mug. The bit sticking out the top lifts out with the filter mesh.

Put coffee in mug.

Add hot water.

Leave to brew.

Push down plunger.

Drink.

Removes the added complication of pouring it into a mug when it's brewed

I have one that goes everywhere with me when working on client sites.

Insulated and has a lid as well so no more forgotten cold coffee horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Morning All

Dull wet n miserable in Manchester.

Must be March.

nah, - just Manchester

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Its a cafetiere in a mug. The bit sticking out the top lifts out with the filter mesh.

Put coffee in mug.

Add hot water.

Leave to brew.

Push down plunger.

Drink.

Removes the added complication of pouring it into a mug when it's brewed

I have one that goes everywhere with me when working on client sites.

Insulated and has a lid as well so no more forgotten cold coffee horrors!
                  That's really neat. - makes me wish i drank coffee

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      That's really neat. - makes me wish i drank coffee
                      Also works for loose leaf tea

Comment

Working...
                      X