• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Yesh.

Do yo only have one?
    I haven't got any at the moment - mine expired ten years ago

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I haven't got any at the moment
      Are you a member of the NRA?

(this is meant as a joke, and not a question of your intelligence or position on gun control)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        That reminds me, my passports need renewing soon.
        They go up in price soon
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Today I've achieved everything I wanted to do - which has been nothing.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            You got a year older, that’s a big achievement!
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Excellent!

Comment

Tonight's tea has been fish fingers, chips, and beans; very nice indeed

It's about that time when I remember I need to get to bed early because of ClientCo. Every Monday, my evening is ruined by this

I've been trying to remember what I was working on on Thursday, and I haven't got the faintest recollection

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Tonight's tea has been fish fingers, chips, and beans; very nice indeed

It's about that time when I remember I need to get to bed early because of ClientCo. Every Monday, my evening is ruined by this

I've been trying to remember what I was working on on Thursday, and I haven't got the faintest recollection
                  ah! - a senior moment, then

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                    ah! - a senior moment, then
                    More a profound lack of interest, I reckon

This project needs a few things changing around now that the system is actually being used, to better suit the needs of the users. But apart from those bits, it's getting very close to maintenance mode, which I have no desire to stick around for. I'll modify the bits they want modifying, but once that's done, I'm out.

Ten weeks left…

Comment

Better get to sleep, I suppose. It'd make a nice change to not be in semi-zombie mode for the journey over there. Maybe more sleep is the answer.

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X